No replies to this topic

#1 Corey

Corey

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 384 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:10 PM

200thquest.png

With Dimension of Disaster already out we wanted to take this opportunity to really gain a lot of player feedback about the quest good or bad. We really want you to express your feelings about the quest as far as what Jagex could of have done or what they have already did that made the quest even more amazing, as far as your expectations for the quest.

So please do give us your honest feedback about the quest and really elaborate on what Jagex could of had did to the quest or could improve if any, if not and you feel that Jagex did a amazing job with the quest then express your opinion on all the things you loved about it and really show appreciation for it. Either way we would love to read your feedback and really turn this into a amazing discussion and who knows this feedback might be used for the 300th quest hehe.

Below is concept images which was suppose to be released but due to busy times we was unfortunate to do so but either way enjoy.

In other news:

I would openly like to say that I have failed to really create amazing fansite that I was striving for. Moving on from the past so I do not drown myself in so much negativity and disappointment I would just like to recognize my mistakes and move on from that and show to the RuneScape Community that I am trying, I am not perfect I don't have the extreme coding knowledge either, but through out it all I am trying. Each day I am trying to create something unique with the knowledge I have, and with out the support I am honestly nothing and no one.

But moving forward I have an amazing big plans for ScapeCentral and the future to come with that, and starting April 2nd I will be working towards fully relaunching ScapeCentral and really push for high activity. With this relaunch comes some website changes and overhaul, everything is changing even the forums will be getting a new look hopefully. This also means that CrusadersScape.com will be down as well during this overhaul and changes as I will be working on a new page to redirect all the traffic to ScapeCentral and work on the SEO for the site. 

Either way there is big plans for this site and a lot of small things to work on, but more will be said come May when we hit our anniversary. As far as bonds competitions those who are signed up before April and have their twitter name connected to their forums account will have a increase chance of winning a real life bond.

So please sign up and get ready for the amazing road ahead.

Attached Files

~DieHunted
Crusaders Scape founder/Owner

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dimension of Disaster, RuneScape, Fansite, RuneScape Feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users