• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DailyXP

DailyXP

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:00 AM

Not really going to talk about it myself, but rather bring up a discussion.

What do you think of the Gods returning to Gielinor? Did you like it before where it was all calm and the Mahjarrat working out their devious plans? Or do you like it now where you get to decide their fate(s), choose a side, and fight for who you want to win?

Let me know what you think of the Sixth Age so far and any other concerns you have as well!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Debonnys

Debonnys

Retired Site Admin

• Retired Staff (Site Admin)
  • 209 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:09 AM

Well when I was last active, Sara and zammy were still fighting in Lumbridge :P. So sorry for all the stuff I have missed since then. But I really like the mahjarrats getting mad at each other :P. I'm also godless so I prefer them out of Gielinor :P

“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.”

― John Green

#3 Nick

Nick

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

All I know really is I do not like Zaros but I like Guthix and Saradomin :P.

-- Despite all the lore of the similar traits they share with Zaros.

Although, I do like the purple of Zaros... Not as much as corey likes purple.. But I do like it.

#4 Umbra Sphinx

Umbra Sphinx
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:08 PM

I love that they brought this type of stuff!

WIthout the lore the game because grinding and grinding and grinding, grinding and more grinding! =P 

I love how Zaros his empire etc. is kinda based on the Roman Empire (Pontifex, Legatus, Legatus Maximus etc. are Roman)

And I can make up alot of things what you can make of this subject! A new God-Wars? Ultimate world event with all Gods and there fraction base on the old places?

There are so much things you can do ! 

Love it =D Especially the lore!  :)

Umbra_Sphinx.png

Umbra_Sphinx.png

13034431.png

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

My Introduction:

http://crusadersscap...ello/#entry2988

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: runescape, rs, sixth age, lore, lorehounds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users