• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Alt Codes

Alt Codes
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:11 AM

Hello everyone!

My name is Alt Codes (Jordan irl), and I'm in this section today to bring you an unofficial introduction to the Old School Runescape section of CrusadersScape!

Old School Runescape is an earlier version brought from the grave back in February 2013. It was re-incarnated after a vote passed to release an earlier version of Runescape after acknowledging that this was what a vast majority of what the community wanted! So, Old School Runescape is in fact an August 10th, 2007, full backup of the game! 

Old School Runescape has since then undertaken many content updates and still continues to thrive to this day, still receiving constant content polls, and content updates/bug fixes. The game itself has taken off wonderfully and is now steady with about 9,500 average daily members! 

If you like where I am going with this thread I could buff it up with some Graphics and more information about the game/community behind it.

Thanks for Reading what's currently there!

~ Jordan.

• Nick likes this

Alt Codes | RSN

Bee Hives | Old School RSN | Bonesaw Bamf CC General

Skype Name: altcodes
Home World: Runescape 22 | Old School 386 (Unlisted World)

People ask me why I have such an addiction to Runescape...
My answer is always the same: "-You will never understand why or what happens in my mind, it's too complicated."
The real answer is simple: "-I suffer from Insomnia and Runescape is a productive way to escape the suffering it causes."
"-Never Judge a book by it's cover, read the story and know it before you criticise it!"

Posted Image

With Divination:

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: old, school, runescape, osrs, pvp, pvm, skilling, skill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users