• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Corey

Corey

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

I would love to introduce a Forums post milestones and allow players to be rewarded a rank image for having a certain amount of posts. This could also give them some special forums name colors when they have reached a certain amount of posts. But to keep this all RuneScape related I would like to make sure that they have a theme that is good and a lot of players would enjoy. Lets also keep in mind that these milestones would have to be unique to CrusadersScape that no other current RuneScape Fansite forums is using for their forums Community. In my opinion having a post milestone really helps show activity within our forums and can really help build up our forums and give some amazing discussions.

Another thing that I am looking into is having badges on the forums, this can be awarded to players who attend Events in RuneScape or given through other ways, but I really want to allow players to collect these things over time. Currently there is a rare badge that has been awarded to a few players who help beta test our forums and site when we was first establish, but now it is time to add more.

So please give as much feedback on this and I will look into some design ideas when I get the chance to make them, or someone can go about doing that as well :).

• Nick likes this

~DieHunted
Crusaders Scape founder/Owner

#2 Misty Fuzzy

Misty Fuzzy

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 250 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

I was part of the badge awarding team for my clans offsite and got involved in that, if you like I can screenshot the badges, their names and their icons in here to spark some ideas? Obviously it will be slightly different for a fansite but worth seeing if any fit?

#3 Corey

Corey

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 384 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

If it helps you explain your idea then sure :), but it will be more different as far as design.

~DieHunted

#4 MrEmmaStone

MrEmmaStone
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:40 PM

This sounds like a really cool idea. Will keep the forums alive with people wanting new and cool badges to show off.

2n21xzm.png

#5 DailyXP

DailyXP

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:35 PM

Allows prestige and makes returning users want to come back and post more often to show off their achievements. Kinda just like every game... bragging rights. :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Misty Fuzzy

Misty Fuzzy

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 250 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:12 AM

Definitely could mean more returning players!

#7 Umbra Sphinx

Umbra Sphinx
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:45 PM

I would love that!

Forum ranks, badges etc. etc.

Makes you wanna post more.

Bragging rights  :rolleyes:

But its just nice to see a rank under your name that shows what you did for the site and you kinda feel appreciated  :P 

I would love to see such things :

pixlicity_forum_ranks_by_dustinperolio-d

Ia2FC.png

Umbra_Sphinx.png

Umbra_Sphinx.png

13034431.png

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

My Introduction:

http://crusadersscap...ello/#entry2988

#8 Corey

Corey

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 384 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:00 PM

Loving them really awesome ideas and images :), I will be working on this soon so please keep the ideas going :P.

~DieHunted

#9 DailyXP

DailyXP

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 129 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

Ia2FC.png

I really love those badges! They would be so awesome to see under your name. :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 ForumScape

ForumScape

Community/Social Media

• Community Team
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:53 AM

ohhh, yes please!

hihi, love these.

#11 Misty Fuzzy

Misty Fuzzy

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 250 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:31 AM

Love those. The only thing... the in-game mod has a gold crown - confusing between PMod and JMod - love all of them though :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users