11 replies to this topic

#1 Debonnys

Debonnys

Retired Site Admin

• Retired Staff (Site Admin)
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:52 AM

Hey,

With the release of RS 3, lores have taken a massive place in Runescape! Not many players know the runescape lores very well and might just chose a god because they like its armour or love to fight its boss in GWD. With CS we should help informing players about lores. So I think there is a need for a lore staff team. A good place to find lore fans is the brand new lore discussion forum on the RSOF.

“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.”

― John Green

#2 Corey

Corey

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 384 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:30 PM

What kind of roles would they have in CrusadersScape? Or how would you carry out this staff team?

~DieHunted
Crusaders Scape founder/Owner

#3 Debonnys

Debonnys

Retired Site Admin

• 209 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

Overviews of lores. The way to know everything about lore in rs is to read quest dialogues, well a lot players just skip those and try to do the quest asap. And I always wanted a lore yt series since I was at zaffre but never found players willing to do so ( and I dont know enough about lores and my english isn't good for vids). After a while I had this idea a guy started doing this exact thing on yt, I'd love to see him and his series in this staff :P
http://www.youtube.c... ... GOMicv0sPg

“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.”

― John Green

#4 Corey

Corey

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 384 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

Well if you can get in contact with him let me know.

~DieHunted

#5 Debonnys

Debonnys

Retired Site Admin

• 209 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

I'll try to get in contact with him when the website has moved forums we're not really close to have working staff teams do we?

― John Green

#6 Corey

Corey

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 384 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:47 PM

Its all about establishing a system an getting things plan out so once we are ready to make that move we can start roles.

~DieHunted

#7 Ryan

Ryan

Crusader Tester

• CS BetaTesters
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:17 AM

I know a bit about the lore, and I used to RP on w42 :P there is also a youtuber named Chokii (you can contact him on RS through the same name) who has a little series explaining things about the lore if you want to talk to him.

@rsjabberwocki

Jabberwocki

c:

#8 Ephrine

Ephrine
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:52 AM

I actually quite like this!

As a mere grinder (Not a fan of questing or reading dialogues), I have come to the conclusion that I have missed out on a great deal of the game. If there was a forum that had posts in regards to main concepts/lores of the game -- I would definitely read them! It could also be a great way of attracting groups of users to CrusaderScape. I, for one, know there's tons of players like myself who have reached end-game without a grasp on the story/lore behind the the game.

Posted Image

#9 DailyXP

DailyXP

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

I actually quite like this!

As a mere grinder (Not a fan of questing or reading dialogues), I have come to the conclusion that I have missed out on a great deal of the game. If there was a forum that had posts in regards to main concepts/lores of the game -- I would definitely read them! It could also be a great way of attracting groups of users to CrusaderScape. I, for one, know there's tons of players like myself who have reached end-game without a grasp on the story/lore behind the the game.

That's the same for me. I'd really like to see this lore team get into place! We'd just have to attract the right people and they'll do the rest! I don't know many people into lore, but having this will maybe attract their attention and interested in the RS lore. I know Mod Osborne is all about lore, so maybe after our team has a few stories to share, we could contact him and maybe he'd help us out or correct information? I think this is a great idea and should be put to use as a priority when other priorities have been fulfilled. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 Debonnys

Debonnys

Retired Site Admin

• 209 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

A good way to find lore staff is browsing the rsof lore forums often. You can see who knows alot about it and enjoys writing about it ;).
  • Nick likes this

― John Green

#11 Nick

Nick

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

I would love to see the lore hounds brought here :P.

#12 DailyXP

DailyXP

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

I would love to see the lore hounds brought here :P.

That would be awesome! :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users